Status
Not open for further replies.
I've another request.:blush:

Is it possible to get a line of Rome: Total War Avatars? (See, I'm getting R: TW tommorow, and I'd like a super-cool avatar.:D)

Amenhotep7 said:
I've another request.:blush:

Is it possible to get a line of Rome: Total War Avatars? (See, I'm getting R: TW tommorow, and I'd like a super-cool avatar.:D)
I was just gonna make one.
Coming right up.
Hold on.

Good, good, shadowdude. But there's so much detail crammed into those avatars right there. I can barely tell what the two screenshot ones are.

the roman house of julii

the roman house of scipii

the romanhouse of brutii

spqr (the senate)

macedon

egypt

selucids

carthage

parthia

thrace

@LL

That Λ symbol, isn't that Sparta?:hmm:

Oh well. They're all really cool, shadowdude and LL, I'll make my decision in the morning.:)

Amenhotep7 said:
@LL

That Λ symbol, isn't that Sparta?:hmm:

Oh well. They're all really cool, shadowdude and LL, I'll make my decision in the morning.:)
In the game its' macedon.
In RTW, Macedon is only a city, controlled by Macedon.

Chose one of my Avatars! :p

@LL and Shadowdude....Holy cow y'all been busy today...I'll see about getting those onto LAHP sometime tomorrow :thumbsup: guys!

@Mistfit-would you like me to add those examples to your background page?

LLXeres!!! I don't have you on the "Meet the Creator's" list :eek: Could you PLEASE get together some of your favorite av's you've done, and maybe a little bit "about you" so I can get you added to the "Meet the creator's" pages! pretty please :)

Also...all other creator's....
1. Please take a look at "your" "Meet The Creators" pages and see if you'd like to add or subtract anything. I know some just have some examples of your work.....would be nice to have a little "about me" information too!

2. I've noticed that some avatar's that some of us use don't always stay the same. So... Could you either tell me which av you'd like displayed on this website OR you could send me a picture of yourself to put up instead of your avatar... either will work... I'll leave the decision up to each of your individually. (I will leave it exactly as is if I don't hear from you ;) )

3. If you don't have a page on "meet the creators" and would like one, please just post some of your favorite "example work" and a bit "about you" as well as what was mentioned in #2 and I'll see about getting you added to the website!

Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom