1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Avoiding Balance of Power?

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Multi-site Demo Game: High Council' started by Goonie, Apr 20, 2003.

1. Zukatah

Zukatah Deathless One

I say we can't avoid BoP but it would be much better if Eucledia declared war first on GC, they would move their troops to the north and we could take them by surprise. With their immortals they stand a pretty good chance on their side and with our swordsmen, the odds aren't so bad on our side...

2. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

Quoting 40J:
    And, here's a little something to chew on: they are going to have Iron Working next turn.

Can we verify this, please? Not verbally, but "on screen".

3. FortyJ

FortyJ Deity

I'm not sure if there's a good way to accomplish that (although I'd really like to have visual confirmation from within the game too).

My comments were taken directly from the chat we had on Friday, when they as much as spelled it out for us that they were going to discover IW in 1 turn.