Back to Back

Just posted in Temp Leave Thread:

Sorry about any delays I have caused. I have been out of commission in the hospital. Turns out I had a mini stroke. They say I am a walking time bomb for more. Seems to be genetic as my health is good over all.

I am trying to catch up on the games now.

Oh boy. Get well and stay safe, mate.

Meanwhile in Berlin mysterious voice was heard on nearby mountains:

Το μαντείο, κατά την κλασική αρχαιότητα, ήταν ο επίσημος, θρησκευτικού χαρακτήρα θεσμός σε συγκεκριμένο τόπο, που εμπνεόταν σοφές συμβουλές, έδινε χρησμούς, ή προέβλεπε το μέλλον ως ενδιάμεσος με τους θεούς. Τα μαντεία θεωρούνταν πύλες μέσω των οποίων οι θεοί απευθύνονταν άμεσα στους ανθρώπους και υπό αυτή την έννοια διέφεραν από τους μάντεις που ερμήνευαν τα σημάδια των θεών μέσα από παρατήρηση της συμπεριφοράς των πουλιών, των εντοσθίων των ζώων ή άλλες μεθόδους.

So what about a replacement for Osbiath? We can't let Tigranes play for two forever!

Also here a translation for Tigranes' latest post:

The oracle, in classical antiquity, was official, religious institution in this place, which was inspired wise counsel, gave oracles, or foresaw the future as an intermediary with the gods. The oracles were considered portals through which the gods addressed directly to the people and in this sense different from their soothsayers who interpret the signs of the gods through observation of the behavior of birds, animal offal or other methods.

Hey does anyone know if gpcii is ok? He pulled out of another RFC game before he spawned and hasn't been online in a while. With his recent health issues does anyone know if there is anything going on with him?

Hey methinkso do you think you would be able to play gpciis turns until he can return/we can find a replacement?

I never did get gpcii's password from the last time he went absent so unless he (or Osbiath with the admin password) returns, this game is dead in the water.

Yesss.

Top Bottom