Battle Bros: A Pocatello and Hiawatha story

LincolnofAmeric

Chieftain
This is my first story and it will record my second main game, one where I will be the Shoshone and on the same team as Hiawatha. Though this isn't a AW game, Hiawatha will be my only ally throughout the game and all other civs will be on another team. Here's the info.

Difficulty: Chieftain. I'm new, don't judge me.
Allies: Hiawatha
Enemies: Everyone else:nuke:
Civs: 15
City States: 20 I believe
Map: Pangaea

Here's the settings from before I started.

This is what turn one looked like. The starting area looks bad but I'm rolling with this since there's lots of flat ground to build trading posts on later. :hammer:

Hiawatha found a decent settling place too.

I mainly sat around until my second unit was complete. I did find a ruin and I used it to boost my population. And finally, we learned mining, one turn before my unit is ready. The next update will show my exploration.

Subbed. Welcome to the forums, and good luck!

I have another update! This one covers the time from the end of episode one to the turn where I build a settler.

Now I start by doing a lot of exploring with my new Pathfinder. Pathfinders are the most underrated UU, as they have scout movement and can go toe to toe with spearmen.

We research Animal Husbandry and get that done soon.

Finally we can adopt a policy! Since I plan on using religion, I adopt Piety. So far we don't have any tiers of it unlocked though.

We also meet some city states.

Next we meet some other civs. Since they're all on one team, meeting one civ let us meet them all. Here's some screens from the encounters.

And I finally get my settler done after this. Next episode will have the founding of another city.

Cool story so far. One thing to consider: putting your pictures between spoiler tabs. This would allow us to move through your posts with more ease.

Cool story so far. One thing to consider: putting your pictures between spoiler tabs. This would allow us to move through your posts with more ease.

Thanks, I'll start doing that. By the way, another update will be out before the Super Bowl.

I've been busy, another update will be out soon.

Here's a mini update since I had to go before finishing.
Spoiler :

I get a settler and prepare to build a city. I left it unguarded because my Pathfinders were needed to fight off some barbs.
Spoiler :

Ghandi offers help but I reject because of the rules. Allies are useful but we're supposed to be hostile with the other side, like the cold war was.

seems good so far.

Top Bottom