Battlestar Galactica Mod

Would you be interested in a Battlestar Galactica Mod?

• Yes!

Votes: 46 82.1%
  • No way!

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Not really sure.

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters
Sorry to bump an old thread, but The Morpheus have you given up on the Battlestar Galactica mod? As i really liked your unit previews.:)

Cheers Thorgrimm

No, I planning to create the units, but I have not so much time at the moment and I'm a member of two great mods, the StarTrek and the StarWars mod.
Additional I'm working on a Stargate unit and an AoM conversion. Lot of things to do and too few time. So the Battlestar Galactica mod has to wait for better times.

Battlestar Galactica Units...and mod. I cannot wait until this is done! I have been wishing for Battlestar units for a long time now. When will these see the light of day?

Has anyone done anything for a Battlestar Galactica Mod?

Just asking because in just over of month, the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica series will start on SKY ONE in the UK and I think it's going to be huge!!!

Also any chance of some re-imagined units along side the classic series units?

:bump: Is somebody still interested in doing something with this mod? I just got this model and I thought it would be a shame if it went to waste... :)

The attacks are finished... :)

Wow :eek: That looks great, now I have to start with the other Galactia units :D
Is the Hydra that AoM conversion? Or are there gonna be others? Eventualy?
Yes the Hydra is a AoM conversion unit and I think it is the only one at this time. I don't think that I have time to convert other units.

TheMorpheus said:
Wow :eek: That looks great, now I have to start with the other Galactia units :D
I'll help you with that, if you send me some of those nice models my way... :)

Spacer One said:
if the units get finished, I will put together a MOD for em...
Maybe someone should compile a list of what is needed?

Sounds good to me... but it is Morpheus' mod

I got the impression he was just doing the units...I dont want to step on any toes...if it is being made thats kewl, I just didnt wanna see these great units go to waste(kinda like why I did SG-1)...

Has anyone had the thought to make several Sci-Fi cultures in one MOD?...SG-1/Star Wars/Star Trek/Battlestar Galactica etc...all in one MOD?...Is anyone even into this idea?...

Don't think Morpheus would mind... :)

Thought about a combination mod Star Trek vs StarWars, but the Trek mod comes first for now.

Same here... :)

Flamand and I have been chatting and if you folks want, I will begin a Battlestar Galactica Mod after finishing the Fallout Mod.

@Flamand, don't worry, I will help with the ST Mod till it is finished also.;)

:nuke: Cheers, Thorgrimm :nuke:

Top Bottom