• Wu Zetian

Votes: 34 8.4%
  • Maria I

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Maria Theresa

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She slapped your face when she got really angry, shaky camera and all. Really kinky.

She'd even spit on her hand prior.

And I remember Gilgamesh would grab your neck if he didn't accept a deal. You'd see his arm stretch towards you, his face would "zoom in" to fill the screen and he'd shake his head. Very menacing.

Isabella.

It's all about her face...

Honorable mentions for Catherine and her "personality" and Dido for being kind of shy. I like shy women XD

Isabella easy

1. Catherine - Empire destroyed - "Fancy a shag?"
2. Dido - Exotic drama queen
3. Theodora - Body > Face
4. Isabella - Always had a thing for nuns
5. Wu Zetian - Who would'nt woo Wu?
6. Elizabeth - Bland redhead
7. Boudicca - William Wallace in drag
8. Maria - Certamente que não
9. Maria Teresa - Less sugar in your coffeehouse

Drawn or animated characters leave more room to fantasy. Compare with fictional characters in novels or films.

I went with Wu. Boudicca and Catherine were tempting but the former seemed a bit too hardened and the latter just has ridiculous hair. :ack:

I voted Dido since she seems well put together. Theodora's weave just doesn't work:nono:

Theodora - not just for the obvious reasons, but because the Byzantines are my favorite AI player to start relatively close to early in the game. The Byzantines tend not to expand too much in the early game, and they are not xenophobic, so they are easy with to establish trade, OBs etc. Theo may be playing a "keep your enemies closer" strategy, reflected in her inviting, reclining pose. But it is always a pleasure in the early and mid game!

There could be no topic more weighty for my first post!

1. Wu all the way! Pretty eyes and lips, and she looks fantastic in that neat silk dress. And I really like her voice acting. She's very cheery when friendly, and cutely petulant when not. Her DoF hello is so cute. Only thing I wish was that she was in a prettier, warmer palace; maybe a pagoda style garden would be nicer.

2. Dido is fantastic too. Fun voice, fun movements, and that dress is so straining on her! Especially with some of her thrusting motions, the work on that silk is just breath-taking. Her seaside temple is beautiful too.

3. Catherine is great. Nice hair, great at being flirty, and of course the cleavage is wonderful. I wish they would all be so generous in displaying! It's like courteous. Her courtroom does not look at all cozy though; it looks so chilly and empty.

4. Isabella has a pretty face and voice. I like her. The good girl idea is very nice, but zealous intolerance isn't. She would be nice if she could warm up to you a bit and not be so one-track minded with religion.

I don't understand the Theodora love. Her pose and voice are sultry, that is neat. But that headgear thing - it is like she has no hair. It really detracts for me. And her belt does not mesh quite right, especially if she twists. She's just ok to me.

Boudicca, I am sorry to say, is ruined by the underarm hair for me. Maybe it is natural, but so is leg hair. Either are just deal breaking for me. But that's just me. Other than that she looks and sounds and moves cute and feisty.

Elizabeth and both Maria's don't register as attractive to me, but that's just me.

So Wu by a long shot for me. I always try to help her out. I do not have much trouble with Wu (or Dido) backstabbing either, despite their inclinations. I think they're both pretty loyal if you take care of them. Lots of times I can shepherd Wu to victory, but sometimes she really gets herself into trouble.

Thanks for reading and for the fun poll!

Boudicca, I am sorry to say, is ruined by the underarm hair for me. Maybe it is natural, but so is leg hair. Either are just deal breaking for me. But that's just me. Other than that she looks and sounds and moves cute and feisty.

I checked and she don't have any underarm hair no leg hair.

When Maria Theresa has been selected (and wow, 4 times X/) the entire poll is negated.

I might as well explain what I think for all the ladies, cause why not.

1. I like Wu the most for most of the reasons stated by Nato_. Phenomenal voice acting, soft features, cute(but not too much) mannerisms, and a well rendered silk dress make a clear number one for me.

2. Next up is probably Dido, I really like the whole 'veils' thing going on, and much like Wu, a deceptive personality is a plus. Her features are also soft and attractive as well. The only thing really holding her back is that her voice acting seems a little weird to me and I'm not really all that attracted to white girls(or hispanic, black, middle eastern, or native american girls either).

3. Boudicca is next. Her environment is pretty and complementary to her, the voicing is pretty decent, and she gives off an interesting feel. I'm skeptical of the whole "armpit hair" thing, and I haven't seen a decent screenshot confirming that rumor. She does come off as a little too emotional for my liking, however.

4. I don't share Quill18's crush on Catherine at all, but I will admit that C5 makes her more attractive than other :rolleyes: previous games did. She's really in the middle of the road for as much as I'm concerned.

5. Isabella isn't ugly as far as I'm concerned- she's perfectly fine. But I can't get along with any girl that considers God(or anything other than manta rays, really) more important than me. Plus she looked too much like my sister in C4.

6. Is anyone else seeing this? Or am I the only one here that thinks that Theodora's hairpiece looks just a little fake. That's really all I can say about her, every time she contacts me I just stare at that weird hair.

7. Portuguese Maria's hair freaks me out a little(as a recurring theme on this list I guess) and she seems a tad too old anyway.

8. Elizabeth never really had a chance anyway, so the fact that I've never seen her at anything other than 'Hostile' doesn't exactly earn her a top spot. Plus her dialogue gets a little annoying, if only because I can actually understand it.

9. Yeah yeah yeah. I guess some people are into grannies, but I don't count myself among them. It doesn't help Maria Theresa's case that her voice is irritating and condescending, and the general fact that she just gets on my nerves.

Top Bottom