1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

below tracking threshold

Discussion in 'Starships' started by soundwaveuk, Oct 30, 2015.

1. soundwaveuk

soundwaveuk Chieftain

Does anyone happen to know what "below tracking threshold" means?

I'm quite a way in on a domination game, and suddenly I can't seem to much damage to the AI ships. Also, for some targets that label pops up, and I can't do any damage at all (with fighters mainly). I was just wondering what the hell it meant so I can counter it, but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere.

2. Minor Annoyance

Minor Annoyance Chieftain

I haven't played in a while so I don't remember much. Does the target have high shields? It might be that you don't have strong enough weapons to do any damage at all. Are you far from the target? If so it might be that the damage drop off from distance, with the addition of shields, is bringing the possible damage to <1 and rounding down that would be 0.

3. soundwaveuk

soundwaveuk Chieftain

I thought it might be something like that. Cheers for the reply! The way the info is presented in-game just confused me a bit!