Best buy for $39.99.

Blahness

Chieftain
In Arizona, I just got this game for $39.99(Without tax), and I'm off to install now.

Being a Civ 3... euh, addict would work here, What habits should I break myself of from Civ III?

Aww, they removed ICS?

Minimum 3 spaces between now >_<
This'll change AW games for sure.

Dude, trust me, it's better. They got rid of a lot of the stupid diplomacy exploits, too.

madviking said:
No more corruption, now you have to pay(with gpt) for cities argh... :cringe:

That's a good thing, though- no more cities that are never going to be worth anything!

EDIT: btw, madviking, I like your Christmas avatar. I have the Dark Side of the Moon album cover on my left shoulder...as a representation of the process of logic.

I love that it's the symbol for Scientific Method in cIV...an Easter Egg that's all mine!

God, this seems like an overhaul.

What other habits do I break?

huge empire building in the early ages for basically the reason they just gave, you actually need to think about your trade deals as well, sometimes it is not advisable to just trade blindly with everyone.

The Stack of Doom isn't as advisable anymore, although it still works, to an extent. Also, definitely look into checking out how Artillery works before you try to take an enemy city...

BCLG, does that mean that the AI won't like it if you trade with whom they're warring with?

Sweet...

Stacks of doom = meh, now? Hmms.
Installed, downloading the 1.52 patch now.

Top Bottom