Gummi bears
phantom 2040
thunderbird 2086
Defenders of the earth
Sprial zone

Dragonball Z for crying out loud!

Gundam Wing.

Avatar the last Airbender was great.
Some others that i've seen that were notas bad as some were The Batman,and for some reason Phineas and Ferb.

When I lived in Spain I used to watch Calimero and Bananaman…

An all-time classic is the Space Goofs (Iggy pop, dammit!)

Link to video.

Also... DRAGON BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add to it an enormous amount of Hanna Barbera + Warner Bros. cartoons. Oh Cartoon Network…

Pinky and the Brain (Pinky, Elvira and the Brain was, um, well, um…)
Futurama

Link to video.
Woody Woodpecker
Dexter's Laboratory… oh the memories!

When I was older I discovered Robotech.

I used to download Naruto episodes from fansubbers until Vis clamped down on them... they only them in lame Spanish here, with most of the gore edited out, on Cartoon Network, and they haven't even reached Shippuuden yet :wallbash:

Pokémon was good until they decided that 150 of 'em wasn't enough. Eurgh.

Long, long time ago my sister made me look for good anime series for her and as a result I ended up watching quite a lot of them...

Here's couple fantasy/magic series which offer over the top magic effects, lots of humor and long story archs:

Slayers:

Link to video.

Slayers consists OVA episodes, 5 different seasons (or 6, lost count :lol:) and movies so there's plenty of stuff to watch.

Fairy Tail:

Link to video.

Fairy Tail is a quite new series and it has similar humor and insane magic fights as Slayers series has.

Inuyasha:

Link to video.

Excellent series as well, not so much humor as in those other 2 but lots of good stuff and the story is bit darker (demons and that kind of stuff) and there's plenty of fighting...

I'm looking for other series that are similar to these 3 so if you know some, let me know. ;)

Top Bottom