Beta 117.1/2 test

Kirschi

~~~
Hi

First... Wow, lots of changes and new cool things in your Mod Thal. Last time i played CiV/VEM there was a single Thread for bug reports and it was called Thals Mod ;)
So please bear with me, as I do not know all the new things.

One thing I noticed, I was able to create an Open Border treaty without its Technology (I think Trade). So I wondered if that was a bug or if it is enough when only one of us has researched it.

And then I noticed, that the Tooltips in the Techtree are cropped. (The Tooltip from the Technology itself, not from the things you get from it). Earlier there were (helpful,) interesting facts, now I only see the :c5science: cost and to what it leads to. Intended? :)

A minor request with the new (old) RA... Would it be possible to check the current research project? I already had twice the "problem", that, in the turn I finished a research project and the RA completed, I got the same tech from the RA that I was researching. Thats pretty annoying and it always fits like this with my luck ;)

All the other things and changes, especially in terms of UI => :goodjob:

Welcome back! :goodjob:

Open borders and research agreements only require one of the two people to have the tech. The tech tooltips generally contained the same information as the icons on the tech. It took a lot of time & effort to keep the tech tooltips up to date, and since the info was mostly redundant with the icons, I hid it. Excess research after acquiring a technology overflows to the next technology you pick, so nothing is lost. :)

Top Bottom