• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Better Room!

Throne 1 = chair
Throne 2 is the best
Throne 3 look really naff

ferenginar throne 2 the lions

Actually I prefere how it was in civI. At least, there was a choice for building the castel. Now it's always the boring same.

Haven't played Civ I in a few years but I still fondly remember the throne room. On the other hand, I can barely recall what the one in civ2 looks like because I have had that option turned off since the first time I saw that monstrosity! :beer:

Couldn't agree more Ace! Although I have a certain affinity for a nice rock throne with bearskins everywhere.. hey how about we edit the throne pics so that instead of building a "throne room" you can build a "Love Den" or a "Smoking Lounge?"

I've never played CivI, what did the throne room look like?
Here's a screenshot:

But you also had the choice of building it in a "russian" or "castle" style (sorry, I don't know how to call them :confused: )
I think it was much more fun than civ2's throne room.

Yeah Civ I rules, it was better to have the choice, I used to mix and match the styles willy nilly the result looked like ther tate modern.

ferenginar:D

Styles were Greek (the one in the pic), Arab and Medieval (castle), I think.
The road would bealwyas the same, as for the statues.

You had to start in the middle (or road...) and only then you could build the sides. In all seven pieces (the center and 3 in each side) you could build in the stile you want and you could change your opinion in the middle of the evolution fron one style to the other (evolution took 4 improvements in the same place...)

This, IIRC...

Do I need to say I liked it? ;)

Top Bottom