Beyond Earth Rising Tide worth it? I've played this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because if you don't like BE, that's fine. But other people are allowed to like it, and are probably tired of every thread getting dragged down by the same pessimistic people who have already decided they're not going to like the game nomatter what anyone says.

It just gets repetitive :(

Can't help but think you made a good point.

Personally, I'm not placing anyone who criticises in a singular group, and to suggest posters are doing that is rather disingenuous.
SupremacyKing2 said, and I quote, "The OP is a BE-hater".

There is nothing wrong with asking for more positivity, especially considering the amount of defense even mentioning CiV (or even Civ 4) gets. Why don't you criticise defense of those games?
I am not criticizing anyone for defending BE. I am criticizing the dismissal of the original poster's opinion as a "hater" simply because he didn't like the game or because he's not a professional reviewer. A person's opinions are not invalid simply because you disagree with them.

As for positivity; I'm sorry if hearing negative opinions about BE brings you down, but lifting your spirits is not our responsibility.

I just wish there was a little more positivity on this forum for BE. :( It might be flawed but it is a neat game that is getting better with each patch and expansion.

My impression of the game has changed for the better, and the quick 1-2 patches of late have really helped. I want a second expansion now, more than ever.

The last patch made it necessary to find all the marvel nodes in order to complete the marvel quests.

That doesn't look like "help" to me.

Anyway, since a mod merged my post here...
I tried to ignore all the bashing and get some useful info out of the thread, but from my perspective the useful conversation didn't help much.

My conclusion then is to ignore the expansion (and unfortunately it seems I should ignore this forum for awhile)

You're going to find a vocal minority of hardcore defenders here who are going to try to shut you down for expressing your thoughts.

That doesn't mean the rest of us are like that though.

"Us" being you and your imaginary friends?

Moderator Action: This thread has, once again, become way too personal. I wish you guys would cease going after each other and discuss the game, that is why we are here. Thread closed.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom