Big and Small Free For All

Well, I would like to be the sixth player of the game, but unfortunately I have a condition that makes it hard for me to participate: I can not play on Saturdays and Sundays. If no one objects to me stalling the game over weekends I would be happy to join. But I will understand if you say no.

I'm in. Did you send me a test game because I got your email but no attachment.

save works for me.

@DMOC - you still having difficulty opening the save I sent you for that other pbem?

@DMOC - upload that file - would love to look at what is going on. Just rename it to 'blah.txt' and you should be good.

I'd like to play in this game as Isabella of Spain.

Attention

We now have 5 official players.

1. DMOC - Kublai Khan/Mongolia GMT -5
2. xracrossx - Huayna Capac/Inca GMT -5
3. mc-red - Mansa Musa/Mali GMT -0
4. Ruff hi - Isabella/Spain GMT -5
5. GyroLeader Tokugawa/Japan GMT+2

We could start the game right now actually but I would wait until fizikis replies again with his preferred civ, time zone, etc. What do you think?

My current turn order proposal:

1. DMOC
2. Ruff hi
3. xracrossx
4. GyroLeader
5. mc_red

Does this make sense?

looking good - play order is fine.

wouldn't I be a 4 as -5->0->+2

wouldn't I be a 4 as -5->0->+2
No. Best option is to have the game heading West as much as possible and to only head East once.

so ... -5 -> -5 -> -5 -> +2 -> 0 -> -5 etc

I'll take your word for it :)
I lose early religion either way :(

Actually, now I think about it can I change my leader as starting with myst isn't worth it with this order?

edit:
Mansa of Mali if possible

Much appreciated :)
Can't promise too much on the skirmishers:mischief:

My time zone is GMT+2 and I would like to play as Napoleon of France. I'll send you my e-mail through PM.

My CIV black-out time is from Friday evening till Sunday late night (GMT+2). So if I get the save on Friday afternoon I should not be slowing things down too much. I am also offline most of this time.

OK, good to know that. :goodjob:

Attention! The Game Has Started!

Players (in turn order):

1. DMOC - Kublai Khan
2. Ruff hi - Isabella
3. xracrossx - Huayna Capac
4. fizikis - Napoleon
5. GyroLeader - Tokugawa
6. mc_red - Mansa Musa

Please be sure to send your email to the person who is behind you in the turn order. Also, out of courtesy, please post here saying that you have played the turn date and passed it on. Not mandatory, but it's just nice to see who has the save at which point.

I'll start up a game now and send it to ruff_hi.

my email is ruff_hi at gmail dot com ... can I get everyone's email address pls.

Top Bottom