Biggest number of units

marshal zhukov

good economist wannabe
My record is 435 units plus 22 workers.
LARGE MAP
please inform the size of the map

DS2 huge map - at my last turn we have over 600 military units not counting workers.

i have never had that many militry units but i have once had over a hundred and fifty workers

and the number goes up in DS2 ;) 1256 total number of units it says now, but i do think this includes Workers.

btw: we pump out 15 modern Armour a turn, roughly!

My record was 300 units plus more than 700 workers.

My record was 987 units, 5 spearmen and about 30 workers. (140 of them were bombers! :crazyeye: )

oh yeah, it was a large map, 12 civs, 4 left at that point.

Portuguese: Monarchy or Democracy - and LOAD of cities! ;)

this is a screenshot of the minimap in DS2, we are light blue (Germany). The entire left continent, large pieces of the right and the two major islands in the north are ours :D

Huge, Large Continents map. 585 units, including 10 workers (plus 60 foreign workers).

700 workers? You put a railroad on every tile you can.

I 655 units in my current game, Monarchy large map. I also have 140 workers that I am slowly disbanding. I still have around 100 swordsman lying around all over the map and 60 warriors.

Originally posted by Allemand
What do you do with 700 workers?
Since all of them are slave workers, I pay no upkeep. Most of the time, I just fortified them near my capital. Since I'm playing an Industrial civ (most of the time), I have no need for that many workers. I just don't have a heart to disband them for shield. Although they are slave, but I love them as much as I love my own citizens.:) After I completely destroy their homeland and discover the Mass Transit, I will ask them to rejoin my cities, give them equal rights, and let them live side by side peaceful with my own citizens for eternity.:)

Btw, I didn't raze any city to get those slave workers! Did you know that your city can produce slave workers (workers that requires no upkeep)? Yes, I am talking about the official version of civ3 (no mod of any kind).:)

on a huge map, i had 516, mostly MA and MI, and over 500 foreign workers. The workers were all fortified in the capitol except for a few pollution cleaners. At which point I attacked every remaining civ (5) on the major continent and in 2 turns completely controlled it. The joys of massed MA. :D

Moonsiner: :D little sadist, eh?- I think this comment suffices.

As for the number: 1300 and countin'

Top Bottom