1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Blender Importing .dae

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by Voyhkah, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Voyhkah

Voyhkah Political Activist

I want to try making a building. My blender skills are pretty awful, so I'm using Google Sketchup for the model, but when I try to import the .daes that I exported form sketchup into blender, something really weird happens. Blender says that the file imported properly, but the only things on the viewscreen are three arrows. What's going on?

2. Nitram15

Nitram15 Pro Libertate!

There are too problem, I suppose:

1. Different .dae format.

2. Blender .dae script error.

The solutions:

1. Using the second .dae script

2.Resize every meshin Blender to the good, usealbe size, then export.

;)