BOTM 14 Final Spoiler - Game Submitted or Abandoned

Unfortunately, vassalage still prevents people from diplomatic Diplo wins. Maybe include vassal votes in the victory voting trigger - i.e. if you with vassals can vote yourself in, no vote. Will only be tricky for opponent being your vassal, but then we can always drop a "vote cancelled" message next turn if only your vassals voted for you.

I tried to bribe DeGaule into his favourite civic, after gifting him the required tech. At the beggining the option wasn't there. I think it is due to his civic changes less than 5 turns before. After a while, the option was there, but it was redded out, we don't like you enough or something. I've heard there is a bug that makes it impossible to bribe civic switching.

The civic switching bug you might be referring to is when they're already in their favourite civic, and refuse to change any of the other civics.

Also, you can use spies to get them into their favourite civic, as a note for next time.

I tried to switch the civics with spies, but they just swap it back after 4 turns, or even the same turn if they have the Cristo Redentor. I tried to time it with the voting, but is there any way to know in afvance which year a voting will take place? I couldn't find that out anywhere.

I tried to switch the civics with spies, but they just swap it back after 4 turns, or even the same turn if they have the Cristo Redentor. I tried to time it with the voting, but is there any way to know in afvance which year a voting will take place? I couldn't find that out anywhere.

Turn 1 you build UN.
Turn 2, voting SG results are announced.
Turn 7 (9 if Epic speed instead of Normal Speed) SG chooses a resolution to pass and you choose yes/no.
Trun 8 (10 if Epic) results are announced.
Turn13 (17) SG chooses resolution again...

I don't have experience about Quick or Marathon.

Aha, so switch civics at turn 6 (or 8) then in case of Cristo, or turn 4/5 (6/7) normally?
I'll go back to the BOTM to try it out, see if it actually mattered.

Top Bottom