[BTS] BOTM 242 Results and Congratulations

DynamicSpirit

Fear him of the pink tie
GOTM Staff
On this game, you needed to colonise the island to get strategic resources. That didn't seem to stop you guys from coming up with some fast military victories - with @Kaitzilla topping the results with a 1010 AD conquest win, earning the fastest conquest award and the gold medal. @Frederiksberg took fastest domination in 1260 AD, but @Smiregal and @hhhawk achieved higher final scores therefore earning the silver and bronze medals. There were a few space and culture wins too, with @nocho taking fastest space with an impressive date of 1680 AD, while @sevnhuts took fastest culture in 1860 AD. Highest base score of over 7600 and the cow award was claimed by @Kime11.

And a warm welcome to @luvencedus for his/her first ever submission - a cultural victory!

Summary of Medal Winners:

Kaitzilla: 1010 AD Conquest Victory, 338,080 points.

smiregal: 1310 AD Domination Victory, 279,734 points.

hhhawk: 1430 AD Conquest Victory, 264,845 points.

Fastest Finish Award Winners:

frederiksberg: 1260 AD Domination Victory, 226,936 points.

nocho: 1680 AD Spaceship Victory, 169,034 points.

Kime11: 1870 AD Domination Victory, 88,349 points.

High King J.J.: 1870 AD Diplomatic Victory, 77,117 points.

sevnhuts: 1860 AD Cultural Victory, 57,539 points.

Other Award Winners:

neilmeister: 1740 AD Spaceship Victory, 131,106 points.

greatbeyond: 1828 AD Conquest Victory, 99,712 points.

luvencedus: 1973 AD Cultural Victory, 11,783 points.

donsig: 1987 AD Spaceship Loss, 5,266 points.

>> See the full results here.
>> See the updated global rankings here.
>> See the latest Pantheon of Heroes here.
>> You can see and compare graphic replays of all the submissions here.
>> Award symbols are listed here.

Here's where everyone settled.

The Small Print:
The numbers by each player's name indicate the turn settled on (starting turn is 0). Players are colour coded by game class (challenger=red, adventurer=blue). Symbols indicate victory condition, if there's no symbol then the player either retired or was defeated. The yellow border indicates the land that was visible at the start of the game.

Good participation in this game!

And while I didn't earn any award, being able to score a conquest on the same turn as Jovan Kukic is victory enough for me!

Good participation in this game!

And while I didn't earn any award, being able to score a conquest on the same turn as Jovan Kukic is victory enough for me!

I also played, was a lot of fun, but did not manage to submit my unfinished game due to the server issues.

Top Bottom