BREAKING NEWS... looks like we just lost the Shuttle Columbia...

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS is on this topic, it has more 411.
( no offence ment, Joe.)

wow, that's great, two spam threads and to creator of the first bashes the creator of the second.

mods: please move this!

Yup, go ahead and move it, I'll be honest I never even knew there WAS a separate "Off Topic" forum...

Sorry to take up your valuable time...

guys this issue is more important than any of you thi9nk. It may be off topic but it is VERY important. Thanks to JoeBas for doing waht is right, informing people about a devastating event.

Originally posted by china444
guys this issue is more important than any of you thi9nk. It may be off topic but it is VERY important. Thanks to JoeBas for doing waht is right, informing people about a devastating event.

would you like me to inform you of every event that horribly kills several people? or that concerns directly or indircetly CIA and DEA operations? In General Discussion?

Jeez you guys are really insensitive. I was just on the UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2003 MESSAGE BOARD and no one said anything about being spam or unimportant. THey were all very sympethetic. And that's a shooting game.
Especially Lt. Killer. Just grow up, it is national news if it's on every major channel. We don't need your opinion on what you think is important.
I don't like flaming people, but come on...

Originally posted by Nelson1379
Jeez you guys are really insensitive. I was just on the UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2003 MESSAGE BOARD and no one said anything about being spam or unimportant. THey were all very sympethetic. And that's a shooting game.
Especially Lt. Killer. Just grow up, it is national news if it's on every major channel. We don't need your opinion on what you think is important.

I agree. Check out the Breaking News! Please Read! thread in this forum and see what he says, :(

Originally posted by china444
Fine Mike, why dont you go read my reply in the other thread on this subject.

did. Do you see my point?

as for

Originally posted by Nelson1379
Jeez you guys are really insensitive.

it seems sensitive to you means whining like a kicked dog every time TV (!) decides a tragedy is worth full-time coverage. They broadcast drowning kittens if they have nothing else!

I agree it is a horrible tragedy, I feel sorry for the poeple, but you seem to be totally incapable of reading that whenever I write that. Where hte **** was I insensitive? because the worls is still turning for me?

I think the horrors happening in Africa and many other places of the world, dead people because of faulty cars sold be firm knowing about the faults, homeless peopel becasue of deforestation (for profit of alread rich people) and massive erosion are far worse tragedies.

Lt M, I completely agree with you in this thread and the other one.

And Nelson, it isn't on any channel of my TV except one (American) channel. I'm sorry to hear people are upset about this, but more people die in traffic accidents in the state of New Jersey alone ... per week.

There are already enough threads on this, and the main discussion is in OT. I have made an announcement stating that anyone adding to the fracas and trolling/spamming/flaming will be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom