Broken Star PBEM

Oh, right.

Well, hello.

I'm sorry I left you guys without any message at all. I've been overwhelmed by work throughout the last months, plus the development of a history research project (about Civilization games, by the way). My mailbox became a chaos, and my PC time completely taken by work. I've only got the right state of mind to reach you again because I'm on vacation now, and because these forums will be now part of my research project.

I'd like to ask to join the game again, but sadly I know that sooner or later I'll be exhausted by work again (I've only got a few late night hours to play, between work and taking care of my son, and I'm usually very tired to sit in front of the computer to do anything at all at the time). Maybe when I'm more dedicated to the Civilization series research and the players' forums, it might be more productive to play PBEM games again, but I can't promise anything, so I'm posting this just so you won't feel angrier than you probably already are with me.

Anyway, thanks for letting me play with you as long as I could.

Thank you for being honest Alvarez.

I have overwhelming lead in this game. I think I would roll over Russia before any Nuke gets armed, and even then it is MY nuke that will get armed first, because I have secured some almost 40 turns ago!

I was just a turn or two from becoming a bigger force. But due to non appearance of PatriotNorwood I guess the game is over and Tigranes has won.

Top Bottom