Browse IconTextureAtlases (and Localization) tables?

S3rgeus

Emperor
I've succeeded adding new Atlas entries to the IconTextureAtlases using the UpdateIcons action, but unlike Civ5 it doesn't seem like the existing IconTextureAtlases table is present in the debug database (the one at %USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Cache\DebugGameplay.sqlite).

Do the icon and localization databases ever get written out to files like the gameplay one does? While I can browse through the game's install files to find examples of the formatting for these other databases, it's really helpful to be able to view the actual values that have been loaded like in the gameplay database.

Some cursory investigation has led me to "<Civ6 install folder>\Base\Assets\Database\IconManager.sql", which seems to create the icon tables, but I've yet to find anywhere the database gets dumped out.

If you have instal Civ VI Asset with the steam tool, you have all info in this folder.
For me, it s localized to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI SDK Assets

Hope that's help you

If you have instal Civ VI Asset with the steam tool, you have all info in this folder.
For me, it s localized to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI SDK Assets

Hope that's help you

I've downloaded that and it has a lot of the art content, but I haven't found any localization stuff in there, nor the actual icon database tables. The icon textures are in there, but I'm looking to explore the database tables that tell the game which textures it should load. That data can be inferred from looking at the base game XML, but for debugging and exploratory purposes it would help me out to be able to actually browse the final data set that the game ends up with once all of those XML files are loaded.

Top Bottom