1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Bts 3.19

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Unofficial Patches' started by MadmanAtW, Jun 10, 2009.

1. MadmanAtW

MadmanAtW Knight

Ok, so there's a 3.19 patch and it includes most of the Unofficial patch. What doesn't it include? Does anyone think they might step up and try to make a 3.19 Unofficial Patch, or will what few things are left that need patching just be subsumed into Better AI and other similar mods?

2. Antilogic

Antilogic --

I just posted this question over in the General Discussion, but I might get a quicker response (or a more accurate one) over here. Has anyone tried to install the official 3.19 patch over the unofficial .21 patch? Or do you have to uninstall BtS and start again with a clean copy?

3. nokmirt

nokmirt Emperor

Let me know because I would rather start a new map I am making with the 3.19 patch.
    When did this come about?...I have been messing with CIV 4 v.1.74 for a bit, trying a mod not available on BTS. Tell me what are the new changes to 3.19, and what is better about the AI?

4. MadmanAtW

MadmanAtW Knight

5. Antilogic

Antilogic --

This thread has specific information on the patched version (as well as a longer discussion running).

EDIT: Sorry, cross-posted. :)

6. KrikkitTwo

KrikkitTwo Immortal

Well It looks like the Official Patch messed up the Gold Overflow, so it appears that an unofficial patch is still needed (unless they do a quick fix (3.19b)