[BtS] Aybraus's Pitboss

I got 2 scouts, decent start. I can delete 1 if that is what we decide. Ill have 1 be stationary until i hear for sure.

EDIT: Everyone in this game should subscribe to this thread!

I think the host has our e-mails (from sign-up) -- he could just send another group message about the warrior issue.

I am not sure people read that though :p

I dont even know where to locate the MOTD!

Thats a pretty early bear! Im only on T2, and animals dont usually show until about T6-7.

the MOTD shows up when you first login, same place you all the other messages regarding the game (wonders built, etc)

7 people have yet to delete their warriors... Thats not to mention the people who haven't deleted their scouts... Please at the very least send out an email about this...

Why was that save file even made I wonder? lol

It was done :p I'll upload it to this post as soon as I get home, just to take the suspicions of me :p

You know, someone was pressing me via MSN to send the save ASAP.... :p

Just kidding ;)

Deleted the extra Warrior. Looking the info screen my Soldiers value dropped from 4000 to 2000. But how the best rival has a Soldier value of 10000 (that was already on the 1st turn btw)?

It was done :p I'll upload it to this post as soon as I get home, just to take the suspicions of me :p

You know, someone was pressing me via MSN to send the save ASAP.... :p

Just kidding ;)
Listen, no hard feelings. If it was an accident it's forgivable. If it was a prank it's hilarious.

We'll leave it at that.

Deleted the extra Warrior. Looking the info screen my Soldiers value dropped from 4000 to 2000. But how the best rival has a Soldier value of 10000 (that was already on the 1st turn btw)?
That's over 9000!. But to be honest, this is just going to have to be something for the honor system to sort out. We must trust in the honor system.

Deleted my extra warrior.

Some techs add to your power/soldiers.

Quite a map btw! After 3 turns of scouting and getting a map from a hut I haven't seen a single resource tile:lol:

Are there any resources at all on this map:confused:

top soldier value is hoplosternum with wheel + mining + 2 warriors = 10K

Top Bottom