Announcing the updated release of beginning

See first page for download.

This mod the Beginning Started 6/21/08 updated 12/22/2011 to work with 3.19
Updated 11-5-2018 so it can be downloaded for people to enjoy

Note credit goes to all the mod makers out there

See first page for download.

:)Announcing the updated release of beginning

Last edited:
This mod doesn't work for me. The game starts to load itself but crashes during initialization without any error message.

See if you have the mod place like I have then try again to see if it loads. Also I'am playing on windows XP 32bits its works on XP64bits and in windows 10 b4bits
C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Beginning

ok I think I have a fix for u running win 7 64bit If you have adesktop icon for civ4 beyondsword right click the icon press properties then compatibility the box Run in 256 colors check the box and apply my mod should run for u I try it on win 7 64bit and that's how I got it to play

Last edited:
This mod doesn't work for me. The game starts to load itself but crashes during initialization without any error message.

ok I think I have a fix for u running win 7 64bit If you have adesktop icon for civ4 beyondsword right click the icon press properties then compatibility the box Run in 256 colors check the box and apply my mod should run for u I try it on win 7 64bit and that's how I got it to play

Top Bottom