• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

[BTS] HOLY WARS Mod

This is getting complicated... (I just sent you a PM, BTW)

As I said: you guys should combine efforts - or at least a thread...

(Hm... I might ofcourse make two versions of a Crusades scenario... shouldn't be too hard...)

This is getting complicated... (I just sent you a PM, BTW)

As I said: you guys should combine efforts - or at least a thread...

(Hm... I might ofcourse make two versions of a Crusades scenario... shouldn't be too hard...)

well, let me explain before this get outta hand! :crazyeye:

ok, i started my modcomp, and then Kailric looked at it and said "this is cool, but what about...?" and then he started his own mod centered on changing the way the AP works. so i suggested we combine efforts. currently, when he updates his code, he just wants to update the code and post it. what i try to do is take what he's coded and put it together with mine. ideally, there would be one thread, and i would be more than happy to discontinue mine, but we haven't gotten to that point yet.

so, please be patient. i'm sure it will happen soon.

the best i can do now is update my thread with the latest of his version and my version... which will be done here in a few minutes as soon as my other comp stops being computing pi or whatever the heck it thinks it's doing...

Still waiting...

Hey, what exactly are you waiting on? I haven't heard from surdanis in several weeks. Was you needing his mod combined with this one? I been busy working on other code as you can see in my signature, can't seem to stay focused for long. :p

Top Bottom