[BtS] Modular ExoticAnimals

Cool!
Can you also add Giraffe and Zebra to your mod?
Btw I remember I also saw Wild Boar, Bison, Giant Panda, Hyena, Mammoth, Orangutan and Rhino in one of the mods, I can upload the files for you if you want to use it
IIRC I read a comment somewhere recently about an animated Alligator too
Oh and of course we also have Jaguars

Big update added all in and more if you see a better zebra skin I change the one I made

Awesome!
All of them are animated?

Btw, I had a better looking Zebra somewhere, but not sure if it was animated :confused:
Will try to look it up in my computer ;)

Awesome!
All of them are animated?

Btw, I had a better looking Zebra somewhere, but not sure if it was animated :confused:
Will try to look it up in my computer ;)

Yes I updated again ha ha added:

Killer Rabbit
Sea Dragon
Sabretooth
Griffon
Slime
Cobra

Yes we have a Cobra now and we know the Slime from Dragon Quest

I resize some of the units and clean up all the extra files that are not needed, also I fix the Shadows on the units so they look right made some new buttons for the units. This be the final version until we get new animals in the game have fun all.

Anyone who download before please redownload this is the final version with all the new fixes.

Something must be going wrong, because I am using your camel as a resource. When I look at it the first time in the civilopedia or in game it shows up, then quickly fades away. This doesn't happen if there isn't a .kfm defined. I used the paths references in your artdefines except the .nif, which is in my resources folder. Is there something in Bonusinfos wrong perhaps?

Something must be going wrong, because I am using your camel as a resource. When I look at it the first time in the civilopedia or in game it shows up, then quickly fades away. This doesn't happen if there isn't a .kfm defined. I used the paths references in your artdefines except the .nif, which is in my resources folder. Is there something in Bonusinfos wrong perhaps?

Add Camel thanks to SaibotLieh help with the model has parts of the saddle invisible
SaibotLieh is not the standard nif that might be way its not working for u try with the nif that i used in your resources folder. there is a two camel resource out there . Please save your camel resource before u try it.

I checked the .kfm and .nif files. I point the .nif string to the correct .nif and that shows up properly as the single camel. The .kfm in the original file points to the arabian camel archer .kfm. However, when I do that the camel after a few seconds. No .kfm defined or the wrong one leads to a static camel.

I checked the .kfm and .nif files. I point the .nif string to the correct .nif and that shows up properly as the single camel. The .kfm in the original file points to the arabian camel archer .kfm. However, when I do that the camel after a few seconds. No .kfm defined or the wrong one leads to a static camel.

This is the best I can do for the camel. The resource is non-animated, but still looks very good. Used these files if you want the camel as a resource.

Awesome job! I'd love to incorporate this into ROM AND as a modmod. Any chance you could help me out with some tips?

Top Bottom