[BtS] Modular ExoticAnimals

Nice job! Just tried it out today and had fun while it lasted. Lost 2 galleys to Krakens, two scouts to dragons and a worker till I built the Great Wall. I started a new game and went into WB and flooded the continents with the animals for each Civ and then went to war :goodjob:

Did anyone ever do an update or different version for the Water Animals Mod? So that we can use krakens etc for BTS?

I have a question; I want to integrate some of these animals into my mod, but only the land animals. Is the python required only for the water animals (that's the way it looks to me), or are there bits in there I need for the land animals too?

I have a question; I want to integrate some of these animals into my mod, but only the land animals. Is the python required only for the water animals (that's the way it looks to me), or are there bits in there I need for the land animals too?

the python and the sdk is only for water animals

the python and the sdk is only for water animals

Okay cool. I'm trying to be clear here though; so I just need the art and XML if I only want to use a few of the land-animals? And also where do you define teh terrain and latitude (if you even define the latitude) that these animals will appear?

I'm asking because I'm going to add a few more animals, and I'm adding a feature where if you kill an Elephant, Horse or Deer their respective resource will appear in the tile you kill them in. I think I'm adding the Gorilla, Tiger, Polar Bear, Cheetah and possibly a Jaguar.

We have a working camel now guys thanks to SaibotLieh help with the model has parts of the saddle invisible. Yes the legs and feet do move so cool

Cool!
Can you also add Giraffe and Zebra to your mod?
Btw I remember I also saw Wild Boar, Bison, Giant Panda, Hyena, Mammoth, Orangutan and Rhino in one of the mods, I can upload the files for you if you want to use it
IIRC I read a comment somewhere recently about an animated Alligator too
Oh and of course we also have Jaguars

Top Bottom