BUG & Civ4-BtS 3.13

well, if you are going to do that ... someone asked about adding an indicator for 'WFYABTA' and 'To much on our hands' ... say ... a W and a T

This screen is allllll yours, Ruff m'boy! :) I like those ideas and support you adding them to the screen. :D

lazy good for nothing #$%@$^@^ ... guess I will have to go dig up how to work out W and T!

:lol: Don't tempt me to do it or I'll never get to my turnset for the SG.

The WFYABTA one will be tricky because you'll have to loop through all techs to find one they have that you don't and that they won't trade because of WFYABTA. If they have no techs over you, you can't know this. No biggie.

Hmm, should we even be showing this for two AIs though? You can't find this out currently, so this will be extra information. The same goes for "Too much on our hands".

I think these two items are best added to Civ4lerts rather than the Glance tab. For the Glance tab, I'd just change the two colors I mentioned and call it a day. :)

Hmm, should we even be showing this for two AIs though? You can't find this out currently, so this will be extra information. The same goes for "Too much on our hands".

I think these two items are best added to Civ4lerts rather than the Glance tab. For the Glance tab, I'd just change the two colors I mentioned and call it a day. :)

I agree with you, put those info in the glance tab is a no no.

About putting somewhere the civs' "W" e "T" toward us... what about putting them in the main screen scoreboard?

Can you come up with some icons that would work for them? Maybe a star for WFYABTA. I'm already using the fist for when you're at war, otherwise it could work for T. Same for the flexed arm. What else could we use for T?

Can you come up with some icons that would work for them? Maybe a star for WFYABTA. I'm already using the fist for when you're at war, otherwise it could work for T. Same for the flexed arm. What else could we use for T?

Uhm, I don't know... maybe that icon for striking city... or the red coin... not so good, though. :(

EDIT:
Or maybe... what about using some civics icon? Several of them have hands (like despotism and decentralization).
Or the icon of the shock promotion...

Top Bottom