Bug in multiplayer tile bonuses (stone circles and Russia tundra bonus)

BlowingBubbles

Chieftain
I've played a couple of games where tile bonuses are not applied correctly. I attached some screenshots here.

Civ6Screen0000.jpg
^ I played as Peter and lost tile bonuses mid-game. You can see that I don't get +Production +Faith on any tiles except for the sheep tile that I recently acquired. The bonuses restored after a loading screen.

Civ6Screen0004.jpg
^ A couple of times I found stone circles pantheon and lost the bonus mid-game. This was in my capital and I haven't found a religion yet.

Thanks for posting, I have the same issue with Russia during the very first match I'm playing, a couple of turns in and the bug occured.

Tundra bonus suddeny disappeared, no extra faith or production. It's not just a visual bug with missing tile icons either, the faith and production don't get counted at all. It fixed itself after asking the host to load an older autosave.

I noticed it a bit late, missed out on a lot of startup religion points. Too bad I can't convince my mates to start a new game, so I'll just have to live with the setback in my current match.

Really silly bug, should be fixed ASAP. I wonder what other bonuses and calculations are messed up.

This is so typical, it's Civilization after all. I should expect more of these :(

Top Bottom