Bug Mod installed but not accessible

Redcoat1

Warlord
I installed Bug Mod on my windows 11 laptop. I run it through Steam. I can select other Mods but not Bug Mod.

Did you make sure to enable the experimental version in steam? That is apparently what you need to do to get it to be on patch 3.19 which is needed for mods.
Also, make sure that the BUG folder is not nested. As in that you don't have a folder called BUG and than another one called BUG inside of it. That some times happens when you unzip things.

Just to add a bit of clarification to PPQ's helpful post, note that you need switch the BETA "original_release....." version. It's not a about the patch but restoring the original game assets.

However, I think the issue is more along the line of what PPQ was saying about folders. You need to make sure you installed into the correct mods folder. The Steam version has an odd folder structure. You have two BTS folders. The lower level BTS folder has the Mod folder that you need to install the mod into.

Another, even better option, is to just install Bug into your Custom Assets folder. You don't have to load it.

Did you make sure to enable the experimental version in steam? That is apparently what you need to do to get it to be on patch 3.19 which is needed for mods.
Also, make sure that the BUG folder is not nested. As in that you don't have a folder called BUG and than another one called BUG inside of it. That some times happens when you unzip things.
I only saw one version of CIV 4. How can I tell if it is the experimental version?

Top Bottom