bug with plasma armor

DrwHem

Prince
When i build plasma armor part of the texture is unconstrained...basically there's a spot on the side of the tank where a very very very large squarish mess seems to erupt from covering most of the screen and making these units unplayable if you wish to see wtf is going on in the world. its too bad too cause the hover tanks annoy me with their lack of combat sounds.

lol when they fire there is no sound. its hard to make an explosion without sound so im guessing its a bug.

any update regarding the texture of plasma tanks? is it corrected?

I had that problem like this with Plasma Armor before, but not in RoM.
Or if it was, it would have been a very early version of it, since it was a loooong time ago. Back when the Plasma Armor model was a new and exciting thing. ;)

You could try reinstalling the mod. The texture is fine on mine, at least. (Just checked)

In my last game I inexplicably crashed every time I tried to build a Fighter, which had a pink square for a button, even after I changed the button texture itself. Could upgrade fine to them from early fighters. So my plans for expanding my airforce were stalled until jet engines.
Guess my scientists couldn't quite figure out a better prop plane. :rolleyes:

Point is, weird glitches like that just happen sometimes. It's one of the downsides of putting in stuff from a dozen artists, all doing things a bit differently.

I had that problem like this with Plasma Armor before, but not in RoM.
Or if it was, it would have been a very early version of it, since it was a loooong time ago. Back when the Plasma Armor model was a new and exciting thing. ;)

You could try reinstalling the mod. The texture is fine on mine, at least. (Just checked)

In my last game I inexplicably crashed every time I tried to build a Fighter, which had a pink square for a button, even after I changed the button texture itself. Could upgrade fine to them from early fighters. So my plans for expanding my airforce were stalled until jet engines.
Guess my scientists couldn't quite figure out a better prop plane. :rolleyes:

Point is, weird glitches like that just happen sometimes. It's one of the downsides of putting in stuff from a dozen artists, all doing things a bit differently.

Got the same problem with the plasma, then other units on the same continent get it too if you select them after the plasma.

Top Bottom