1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Bugs/Error reports

Discussion in 'Civ4 - MOO2Civ' started by Agent327, May 18, 2009.

1. Agent327

Agent327 Observer

I seem to have missed a few posts:

The box is a leftover from the Barbarian World option, which was removed because it didn't work.:crazyeye:

Well, thanks. ;) As for the bug (I noticed the same report on the DL page), I'm afraid I've got no clue. I got the same thing myself when trying to load Babylon 5 v. 2.7...

5.3 has been reloaded on StrategyInformer, plus there's an alternative download from Rapidshare (you can check here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=19066). Hope that helps. ;)

2. Agent327

Agent327 Observer

As per:

PsyCorps reported this:

Hope that helps (will try it myself as I have a few mods with BUG included and got the same problem when trying to start Babybylon 5 v. 2.7). ;)

3. Mediocrates

Mediocrates Chieftain

I'm experiencing the exact same issue as Dionysis (page 11). When I select MOO2Civ 5.3 from the Civ4 screen, it begins to load normally. When the load-bar reads "finished", the vanilla CIV arrow is replaced by the custom pointer for MOO2Civ. Almost instantaneously after that, I get an error prompt from Windows (looking for a solution my ass) which then forces me to choose to close the program.

(Filepath) C:/Program Files (x86)/2K Games/Firaxis Games/Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete/Beyond the Sword/Mods

In addition to this, I've noticed that custom unit art in every mod I have is not fully stable. When units (PC and player-owned) are highlighted or moving, the custom art is displayed and functions well. When a unit finishes combat, reaches its destination, etc. and becomes stationary, the default unit art (vanilla) comes back.

The only reason I mention that problem is to see if you think it has any connection to the issue I'm dealing with concerning your mod.

Thanks in advance,

-M.

4. Agent327

Agent327 Observer

Yes, Windows always 'searches' for solutions, but never semes to come up with any..

Not sure what to tell you. Your install path seems correct and the only custom unit art in MOO2Civ currently is from Final Frontier. I've uploaded 5.3 and downloaded it to see if there are ay problems and it works fine on my end, so I can't replicate what your experiencing. Does the problem occur with v. 5.3 only or with previous versions as well? (If not, I'd suggest using a previous veriosn: the only update in 5.3 is some additional scenarios for the SpiralGalaxy map.)