Build Ques for province of Deimos, 5.2

Mr Spice

Emperor
In good old despot style, I have added St. Leowind to this province. :)

Spycatcher

Is still carrying out the build que decided upon last time (marketplace, library, trade caravans) and I see no urgent need to change it.

Sixchan

Same as Spycatcher. The que here is aqueduct, marketplace, library, trade caravans.

Unknown City

Has just finished the ironclad that Kev wisely choose to be this city´s offensive unit. With the recent events up north at St. Leowid and Joespaniel, I suggest we build yet another ironclad here and send the first one to Joespaniel. Then the old que says we should build and engineer and suggest we do so. Further, this city is a good choice for rush building a factory whenever our economy allows it. Maybe we should also consider a coastal fortress here, as it is bordering to chineese terrirtory.

Joespaniel

Has just started on a coastal fortress that it would be a good idea to finish. After this I think we should follow up the old build que of aqueduct and library

Dover

I still think a barracks here would be a nice help in countering the constant attacks on this city. More diplomats/spies are also nice. Perhaps we should even consider bribing the mongol city of Ormuz and build a fortress on the forst/river tile to block the english. screenshot In that case a barracks here would not be needed. What does general Ren think of this?

Mpondo

Is carrying out a presidentail priority item (harbour). Most of the old build que (ie marketplace, library, trade caravans) still remains and I see no reason not to continue with it after the harbour.

Marl Downs

Tough choice. I suggest a marketplace.

Thunder Falls

Carrying out its que from last time (harbour, temple) with no urgent need of any changes.

St. Leowind

Building its second musketeer. With the recent fighting here in mind I suggest a coastal fortress to be build (rushed?) next, followed by a harbour and a temple.

Any comments?

Seems like everything is okay although when you refer to old build queues, its a bit annoying because it means searching for the last thread with the queues in. It may be better if you just copy the queues into the latest thread next time...

Thanks for the advice. :) I added the old build ques to the post. Also, if you would like to check them some other time and can´t find this thread (or other), they are included in the sticky city summaries. I try to keep the sticky ones updated with all the lates decicions.

Top Bottom