Build Queue for Cha Ching?

Gingerbread Man

Dark Magus
I ask the citizens this question: what will our build Q be for Cha Ching?

That really involves two questions. What is our strategy, and how are we going to work towards it?

So please, tell me What and how our strategy is, then tell me a queue based on that. I say our strategy is build up five or so good productive cities, build up a force to control the east, then own our land mass, contolling the two choke points.

So we need to first build defence (spearman, maybe x2), then growth boosters to create a large hi-commerce city (granary) then high commerce structures (harbour for the fish, then Library), all the while mining and roading the landscape. This city's emphasis is commerce, not prduction, so felling trees would be productive.

I think shen ling will always produce a valuable amount fo commerce. Since it's a 1/3 corrupt city, putting too much effort into commerce would not pay off fast enough. I think we need workers and soldiers to come from this city.

However, I may change my mind seeing as I can't figure out if I'm playind devil's advocate or not :satan: :flamedevil:

So, military units, with the occasional worker to keep population down and happiness up, and maybe a harbour and culture for growth when the city is larger.

In that vein, here's my suggest; spearman, barracks, spearman, worker, swordsman, worker, swordsman, swordsman/horseman, swordsman/horseman, worker, harbor, more military. Maybe a granary somewhere in there.

Top Bottom