Building Ideas

thegingerninja

Warlord
I have two so far-Anti-Air Battery and Munitions Factory. AA Battery increases the city's strength against air attacks. It could have an upgrade, the Ground-to-Air Missile Site! The Munitions Factory would need a factory in the city and would make the production of Units and Defensive buildings faster. :p

I have two so far-Anti-Air Battery and Munitions Factory. AA Battery increases the city's strength against air attacks. It could have an upgrade, the Ground-to-Air Missile Site! The Munitions Factory would need a factory in the city and would make the production of Units and Defensive buildings faster. :p

If cities had buildings that defends against particular types of units they need to be able to be targeted. In the case of the AA battery, I would want to be able to send a couple guided missiles or specialized jet fighters to take that out before i send in bombers. :D

That would actually make guided missiles really worthwhile if you could pick a building to target instead of the actual city. Spies should be able to sabotage buildings, so they would be able to be destroyed by that too. :p

Top Bottom