Building tooltip mistakes

Any building/wonder which adds happiness via policies/beliefs does not show up as adding happiness. Happiness is counted, but is not displayed on the building (barracks in honor, wonders from tradition)

Beliefs which add to other building yields (culture/food) also do not appear on buildings, but do appear in city side bar as yields.

Cathedral. (Hope this the right place to note this).

As a religious enhancement it 'promises' +6:c5culture: (Screenshot #1), but as a building it gives +3:c5culture: (and does give it; Screenshot #2). In the buildings>GEC_faith XML the culture yield is set to '3', so I'm guessing that's the correct one.

Also, as a religious enhancement it 'promises' 1:c5faith: per 5:c5citizen: (Screenshot #1), but as a building it is: :c5faith: Faith per :c5citizen: Citizen: 0.1 (Screenshot #2). It should be 0.2 if that were the case. (It's set to faith yield = 10 in the same XML, so 0.1 would seem to be the desired amount, i.e. 1 per 10).

Edit: I looked on the wiki page and this is the entry for 'Cathedral' (some icons added as the page doesn't seem to display correctly there):

1:c5happy: 6:c5culture: 0.2:c5faith: Cathedral was 1:c5happy: 3:c5culture: 1:c5faith:

So, basically, whichever is correct/desired can stay. :)

[GEM 1.13.4/CivUp 2.5.2]

Attachments

• Cathedral1.jpg
    Cathedral1.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Cathedral2.jpg
    Cathedral2.jpg
    391.3 KB · Views: 35
Also true for the monastery. The religious building seem to keep their Vanilla properties instead of getting the modded effects.

(Monasteries should give +50% :c5faith: and 2 :c5culture:, they gave :c5faith: on wine and incense and 20% :c5faith:) (doesn't change that i feel these should be rebalanced anyways ;))

They weren't getting vanilla properties so much as have culture and faith reduced in the tool tips. Cathedrals and mosques still get per pop faith, and monasteries didn't have any percentage bonus at all in vanilla.

If they're not getting modded effects now, they were before (per pop faith on mosques leads to a lot of faith).

Top Bottom