Bulrush Marsh

Looks Great Pounder... People could add the Crocodile converted unit from Tom2050 as immobile units scattered throughout the area. The Default and Fortify could also simply use Blank Flcs so the units do not show until they attack :)

I was looking for something that I could use as another resource for flood plain, and these would work nicely as either a Papyrus Marsh, or a fur-bearer marsh. Thank you very much.

I know you know this is Marsh Terrain, not resources.

Just thought I would make the point in case someone less experienced views this thread.

Yes, I fully understand that it is TERRAIN, and not a resource, but it can be adapted to a resource by someone such as I with limited graphic ability. I have the greatest respect, and more that a touch of envy of those such as you who have the ability to make such wonderful graphics. The best I can do is adapt them to another use, but I cannot make them from scratch. Sort of like the Magician Roogna in the Xanth series.

I thought I commented on this, but guess I hadn't... Looks great, Pounder. Very nice!:goodjob:

Natural Gas, Chickens, Keep Out, Sheep and Crocs, all 5 are all resources and not part of the terrain.
Ah! My mistake. Well, the resources definitely blend well with the marsh. Keep up the good work.

Top Bottom