Buy more sewer systems?

el_kalkylus

Civ2 spearman
Hi,
Why don't we buy the sewer system in Elysium? Since it has Shakespeare's Theatre, the population will grow fast, so I think it's a good investment to get a sewer system there ASAP.

And after that, we should immediately buy a harbor there IMO.

We are going to buy the sewer in Elysium we only have to decide how much money we're going to spend on it.
The poll and discussion about it are here.

Welcome in the game by the way! :)

el_kalkylus, how nice to find you over here! I haven't looked in the Gotm24 Spoiler yet, I'm only at 420AD and hoping to finish this month. You must be already done! :)

Regarding this game, I hope you help us as a lot. Evidently you know you can download the game, but not move or explore, just fiddle with the cities serfs & build Qs. Btw, we're playing the same rules at Gotm, a bit more restricted, no Black-Clicking.

Any thread Jan 11th is active, or 1570AD, and a few old ones we use from time to time: Aquaducts, Civil Disorder, and an older one called FAQ I don't see on the first page. I'll have to post in there. Read older threads as you wish, but we've generally moved on.

Think and post as you wish. Although it gets a bit mixed up at times, try to keep posts in some existing thread. This post would have been better in either "Budget 1570AD" or "Budget Details 1570AD", but it's ok here too. For general purpose, feel free to post in "Next Turn 1570AD". Be sure to vote in ALL the polls. :) Jayne, our president this month, moves again likely Wednesday. Until then, even she makes no moves.

Thanks for the welcome.

Yeah, I finished Gotm 24 some days ago.

I will look more carefully next time I post a new thread so I don't take up too much space.

Gotta go vote now. :)

Not a problem, el_kalkylus. :goodjob: Post and vote however you wish. This is a good time to join our game, because the Viking Menace that has plagued us for many centuries is resolved. So many things are open ... what to do? Check out the Foreign Affairs 1570AD thread!

And do keep posting. We like fresh ideas, reasons, agreement, disagreement, anything. People can get to know you, so when you run for an office next month, you might get elected!

Top Bottom