C2C - UEM - Ultimate-Earth-Map 100% MOD and SVN update compatible by Pit2015

@Pit2015 , you should also be aware that in the recent savebreaking SVN there have been 2 name changes for space resources:

BONUS_HELIUM3 has been changed to BONUS_HELIUM_3

and

BONUS_QUANTONIUM_CRYSTAL has been changed to BONUS_QUANTONIUM_CRYSTALS

I guess you cannot use these resources in the late games if you don't change the code.

Thanks, i will update it asap.

Ok is fixed now, UEM 5.7 reuploaded.

Last edited:
Damn @Thunderbrd in your backyard it rocks again as it looks like...

Last thing we need now it the start of an invasion as more new salami slices appear...

David Grusch:

I'm kinda thinking they're looking to speak with the proper emissary for the planet, but are finding it tough to locate me for some reason. ;) I'm expecting the knock on my door in the middle of the night any time now (or for them to just come in through the walls to just say hello.) I can't imagine how hard it will be to shut up my dog so we can have a proper chat though.

I'm kinda thinking they're looking to speak with the proper emissary for the planet, but are finding it tough to locate me for some reason. ;) I'm expecting the knock on my door in the middle of the night any time now (or for them to just come in through the walls to just say hello.) I can't imagine how hard it will be to shut up my dog so we can have a proper chat though.

"Thunderbrd's dog bit the alien and startet the intergalactical war." :lol: :goodjob:

Reactions: tmv
Not a good thing either. Aliens might have difficulties determining the top species of a planet. Don't let your dog take over the negotiations.
Maybe he should though - the little guy is mostly built out of love and snuggles and all the barking is coming from the heart to protect his family. I'd say he'd be a good representative for us if they can understand each other properly. They'd probably prefer to talk to the cats though.

We all know that white mice and dolphins are the smartest beings on earth 😅 !
Definitely waiting for the Dolphins to sing "So long and thanks for all the fish" any day now.

As long they don't sell our only planet to build an interstellar highway, I am good.
You'll know when the Vogon ships arrive, hanging in the air exactly as a brick should not.

Avi found something?

Avi Loeb directly:

Hi guys Ive recently tried to Play the 5.7 scenerio but it say failed to read world builder and then the game shuts down. Can you help ?

Of...BTS? C2C? Your modmod, the latitude modmod?

I've got the latest non-SVN version of C2C do I need to get the SVN version?
The non-SVN map version should work with the latest release. Make sure you downloaded the right file and put it at your scenarios directory ([...]Caveman2Cosmos\PublicMaps\).

If yet doesn't work, let us know again.

EDIT: I just checked and there isn't a non-SVN version. Given the latest WB changes, you will need to download the SVN version.

Of...BTS? C2C? Your modmod, the latitude modmod?

I've got the latest non-SVN version of C2C do I need to get the SVN version?

SVN is better, you can update the mod while gaming and mostly continue your savegame.

Well that got it working, though it may have been switching the 'original release' beta that did it. appreciate the help.

Top Bottom