C3C Mac scenario question

rwlarson

Chieftain
Hi, I'm a G4 user with C3C. I've been trying to get some scenarios running, and I haven't been able to get the game to recognize them. I'm not really sure what the procedure is on the Mac, so maybe y'all can help. If there's an FAQ or tutorial for the Mac, that would be great.
What I've been trying is downloading the .biq files, then placing them in the scenario folder for Conquests in the C3C game file. So how wildly off am I? Thanks for any helpful advice.

Hi, welcome :wavey:

So how wildly off am I?
A C3C scenario is supplied as a .BIQ file that contains the modded game rules, and it often comes with a folder that includes some Art and Text files to define extra units. The best place to put these two items is in ~/Documents/Civilization 3 Complete/Scenarios/, where '~/' is short for your Home directory.

Please also ensure that you have installed the Rev A patch. The unpatched version had some issues with mods not being found.

If you still have trouble, please come back and give us a clue about which scenarios are giving you grief.

Top Bottom