C3C PBEM - "Napoleonic Wars"

The British defenders of Rome bombard the French Armies besieging them with little effect.

gps ------> adyyc

GPS to LouLong.

Pinman

A Prussian cavalry that ventured too close to Amsterdam is attacked and defeated by a British cavalry. British forces continue their preparations for the defense of Rome.

gps ------> adyyc

GPS ---> Prussia.

Just a reminder, that I am away for nearly two weeks from Tuesday. Will try to do a turn in that time, but seriously doubt I will even have internet access :(

Prussia confirms the remnants of the Privateer as English! Meanwhile...Prussian Cavalry attack and kill the British Cavalry that killed our Cavalry last turn...An Eye for Eye.

On a cultural note...The University of Berlin opens it's doors in a ribbon cutting ceremony.

GPS to Russia
Sully

Lets get some turns in now everyone.

Remember that after Quarky comes back i'm going away for 2 weeks!

This is the last time we can play for about a month.

GPS to LouLong.

As the fall of "01" approaches the pace of events quicken across the map of Europe. A French fleet appears in the Channel and is engaged by the British Navy. Two of the three French vessels are sent to the bottom with only minor damage to the British ships.
East of Amsterdam the Prussian cavalry unit is attacked and defeated in a continuation of the tit for tat skirmishes. Also two British Household Cavalry are lost in an attack on the Prussian stack just outside the border to the east. The officer who ordered this futile action has been stripped of his command.
On the Iberian Peninsula there are continued skirmishes between British forces and the Spanish allies of the French.
In southen Italy a mixed force of the Ottoman Empire has landed. An ambassador has been dispatched to Constantinople in hopes of clarifying the situation

gps -------> adyyc

A lone Austrian Musket Regiment volunteers to avenge their lost Cavalry Regiment. They attack and destroy the British Redcoat Regiment to the east of Amsterdam.

GPS to Russia
Sully

GPS to LouLong

Near Rome: Bombarded French stack with cannon.
Near Amsterdam: Redcoat attacks and defeats Prussian Musketman.

gps --------> adyyc

Just a reminder that I will be going away on vacation from August 16th-30th. This is going to be a huge problem for this game but I hope that we will continue the PBEM after I get back.:D

I will have limited internet where im going, but I wont have civ loaded so I can't play. I can respond to e-mail though.

Pinman:goodjob:

GPS ---> Prussia.

Austrian field manouvers take place in the field. The Emperor is impressed. But then, he would be.

Top Bottom