C3C PBEM : Pangea

4000BC move played and sent to Gnrafflinger. I like starting with all those units. Gives you something to do even on the first few moves.

Got it, played it, sent it to Rcoutme about five minutes ago.

4000 BC is over, it's now in LouLong's hands

Second turn started.

I don't know for you MSTK but 18 marshes in the vicinity is not too good for me either.
Fortunately with three settlers you can move around a bit.
But if most people think they have a useless starting position we can always restart with another map.

Rather happy with my starting position, lots of furs =)
Anyway, 3950 BC sent on to Oblivion.

My starting location certainly rocks. 3 plains tiles on a coast surrounding by a huge mountain range. Looks like my first city won't even be 6-7 tiles from my capital :hmm:

Erk, password lost. I don't know, im not particularly experienced with this.

I think my location shows promise. I'll know better when I get some exploring in.

@LouLong: I was torn between the Ottomans and the Chinese. I thought that the earlier UU would help me out, but I'm trying the Ottoman Empire in my current game, and the Sipahi rocks! The Mayans are paying the price for hemming me in...

Well, I recovered my password thanks to LouLong. I'll send myself a Private Message/E-mail so I won't lose it again :(

Actually, compared to you guys my location seems good! I have three rivers and I started one square away from the coast. There is a large marsh to the east, which might be the same marsh as one of you guys see.

gps, approximately 9:15 pm EDT

sent to Greybeard

OOPS!! My bad, I'll send it to LouLong, mixed up the pbem's, sorry.

3900BC turn sent to Gnrafflinger.
After 100 years of wandering through the hills and mountains of Pangea, the Mongols have finally found a place to call home. :D

Top Bottom