Cabinet Poll for Constitutional Amendment - Chat Turn Rules

Shaitan

der Besucher
The following Constitutional Ammendment has won popular support and is now sumbitted for ratification by the Council via this poll. All council members should vote Yes, No or Abstain. Comments are not required but are welcome. This poll will be open until midnight (GMT) on Thursday 4/18. In the event of a tie vote the President will break the tie.

Proposed addition to the constitution:

Section I: Turn Mechanics
Point 1: The President will post the time and date for the next turn chat at least 24 hours before the chat starts. This should be in GMT and posted in the chat thread. A specific start time is required.
Point 2: The designated player (generally the President) should start the chat at least 10 minutes before the scheduled time.
Point 3: If the designated player (generally the President) is late more than 10 minutes past the posted start time a new player will be chosen from the officials present in the chat following the Chain of Command.
Point 4: Once a player has started playing, he/she is the designated player for that chat turn and will not relinguish play to a late arriving but higher ranked official.

Domestic Departement Vote:

Yes.

Trade Department votes YES

Bill
Trade Leader

Aye :D

Question- Am I right in that both consensus and the literal rules of chain of command say it goes down from leader to leader, not 'by department' ?

Comment: There should probably be a sentence describing what happens (ie 'no game that night') if no one listed in the chain of command is present. (Or else extend the CoC indefinitely, but that would be a bad idea)

Charis

Originally posted by Charis
Aye :D

Question- Am I right in that both consensus and the literal rules of chain of command say it goes down from leader to leader, not 'by department' ?

Comment: There should probably be a sentence describing what happens (ie 'no game that night') if no one listed in the chain of command is present. (Or else extend the CoC indefinitely, but that would be a bad idea)

Charis
Yup, specific leader to leader won heavily over departmental COC.

I figured it would be assumed that no designatable player available = no playing the game.

yes

The vote currently stands at 5 "Yes", 0 "No", 0 "Abstain" with Civanator (Science Dept) not yet polling. Ministers may still change their votes up to midnight (GMT) tonight.

Top Bottom