Caesar's Journal

Erm..Yes haha, Vii=Veii, my bad.

And what are your suggestions?

You may already have plans to do so, but I would highly suggest cranking out a few settlers from those 6 pop cities and fill in some gaps... looking at the last screeny you posted, I'd put cities in about 5 places: one NW of the horse between Coventry and Cumae, one along the river between Pompeii and Ravenna, one on one of the hills NW of the lake between Pisae and Coventry, one on the tile that the warrior is standing on NE of Antium, and I'd even stick a city on the coast just south of the fish to the west of Rome. The spacing may look a little tight on the last one... but there are a lot of tiles that are going to be wasted (as well as the fish!) otherwise. You could also possibly block the wines across the Channel once it expands to the fat-cross :D Also, I would say wait on that colliseum in Rome... pop a settler and you won't have to worry about pissy citizens. You could also DEFINITELY benefit from more workers... so many unimproved tiles it hurts! :cry:

Otherwise.. good job versus them English pig-dogs :goodjob: Look forward to more updates!

Top Bottom