• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Calling all Let's Play'ers for a multiplayer free for all

PrimEval

Warlord
I really enjoy 6 player free-for-all games of Civ5. What I would really like to do is play a game where each of the players is recording and commentating their actions. If you play and record civ, or know someone who does, then tell them and help make this happen! First we need to get the interested players together, then we will organize the time, settings etc.

This would be excellent. I quite enjoy both your guys' videos and would definitely watch this. Hope it works. Good luck!

I'd be into this. Have you thought about maybe twitch streaming? Not sure how it might affect network performance though. Otherwise, what do you use for video capture? I experimented with fraps for a bit, but I didn't really want to pay the cash to record more than 3 minutes, and I think that it would end up being pretty irritating trying to edit together several hundred 3 minute clips.

EDIT: Just noticed the sticky recommending Camstudio, I'll check it out and see if I can put together a gameplay video by myself, but if so, yes, this would be cool.

Great idea ! Big fan of both of you ! Watching a game from two or more perspectives would be really interesting.

Yoruus, BuilderFTW and I are planing to play a 6 player FFA with no quitters this Saturday April 13 at 11AM EDT. We will all be recording, if there are some other LP'ers out there who want to join, that would be awesome! Know someone who plays and records civ5? Go bug them now :D

I will try to make it, although that will be at 1am in Australia so will have to see how tired I am and whether I want to do an all nighter ;)

Top Bottom