Can't access multiplayer scenarios

Ellistrey

Chieftain
I just want to play the new pirates games. It's just me all on my own. I can't figure out how to access multiplayer scenarios. I have the single player ones, but no pirates there. In multiplayer I have "local network" and "hot seat" options but no scenarios. Please help

I just want to play the new pirates games. It's just me all on my own. I can't figure out how to access multiplayer scenarios. I have the single player ones, but no pirates there. In multiplayer I have "local network" and "hot seat" options but no scenarios. Please help
I can't access my Switch at the moment, but Red Death never came to the Switch (it's a MP scenario as well), so I've feared that we won't get it. That said, double check to make sure you have the correct version, it's possible that it's just not updated yet.

I'll check my Switch and get back to you.

Thanks. It's listed in my dlc and everything
So, good news, I found it.
Click on multiplayer, then either Network or Hot Seat, whichever you wish to use. On the Game Setup screen (the one where you change the Ruleset, Start Era, Game Speed, etc), change the ruleset. It offers you the different scenarios and XPs (if you've bought them), with the scenarios in alphabetical order. Pirates is one of them.

If it's not there, make 100% the update is downloaded. If it is, reinstall the whole game. If it's still not there, I don't know. Only thing I could think of in that scenario is if you are missing the XPs or NFP.

YAY! You have brought hope into my dreary little world haha. No seriously thanks so much!! I can do it now

So the free update parts of NFP come to Switch too? I haven’t played Civ on my Switch for a while. Have most/all of the bugs been squished?
Presumably. I'm getting them, so unless they're cordoned off for purchasers of NFP for some reason, then yes.

As far as bugs...I'm in the middle of a play through with China and nothing jumps out as buggy...apart from those stupid roads.

So the free update parts of NFP come to Switch too? I haven’t played Civ on my Switch for a while. Have most/all of the bugs been squished?

Yes. They are on Switch too.

Top Bottom