Can't adopt state religion

KrugSmash

Warlord
I just recently got orbis after playing ffh2 for a while, and I really love it so far. However, I seem to be running into a little issue. I can't seem to adobt a state religion.

I noticed in my first game that none of the AI seemed to be taking state religions but didn't think much of it since I was agnostic scions. But now I'm in another game, as Os-Gabella Sheaim, I founded AV, have AV in all of my cities, and even have the Stigmata of the unborn, but I can't make AV my state religion. When I go into the religious tab, it tells me that I cannot convert.

I can't even convert to cult of the dragon, which I founded on like turn 25.

These have both been 'play now' games, so I doubt it's a game option thing. Am I missing something like needing a tech or a civic to do it?

What's going on?

First, welcome to the forums and to Orbis :D

Then, you can't adopt Cult of the Dragon, no one can. It's an unadoptable religion.

Then again, what version are you playing? 0.24 and patch F? Do you use LeadersEnhanced?

Yea, I could have sworn I had a forum account before now, but the website doesn't remember my email so...

Versions! I feel silly now. I assumed that the primary download linked in the "Welcome to Orbis" thread was up to date with the latest patch, but I guess I have to download that separately... I found this line in the patch notes for patch a; 'Fixed disabled adopting of religions.'

I guess that will help with the barbarians spawning right next to my units too.

Disregard this thread.

Top Bottom