cant attack another civs capital

banang

Chieftain
i encountered a problem: i cant attack another civs capital. bombarding and spies are no problem, just attacking... the cursor goes red when i mouseover the capital city
is this intended? or did i oversee something?

keep up the good work!

i encountered a problem: i cant attack another civs capital. bombarding and spies are no problem, just attacking... the cursor goes red when i mouseover the capital city
is this intended? or did i oversee something?

keep up the good work!

Depending on what you have checked in the beginning of the game, PLUS this is very important to know (see pic)

btw Welcome to C2C and CFC.

Would it be possible to have an icon for cities which cannot be directly attacked because of buildings like the Heavy Gates so that people aren't so confused by it?

Would it be possible to have an icon for cities which cannot be directly attacked because of buildings like the Heavy Gates so that people aren't so confused by it?

Example please??

Example please??

I think it could easily be made to show up in the hover info you get when mousing over the city icon on the map (if it doesn't already). Changing the actual icon itself though I'm not sure about.

I think it could easily be made to show up in the hover info you get when mousing over the city icon on the map (if it doesn't already). Changing the actual icon itself though I'm not sure about.

there is a mod that is supposed to show if a city has an airport in it. That mod is in C2c but not working we could look at how it is supposed to work and fix it.

Top Bottom