Can't build Exodus Gate

Maybe I'm missing something obvious... I'm level 13 purity, have nanotechnology, yet there's no option anywhere to build the Exodus gate, and the Civilopedia is of no use.

:confused:

Check the victory conditions in your quest window. You need to also launch a laser com satellite. All the steps that you need for each victory condition are clearly spelled out in the quests/victory tab.

Yeah, I ran into the same stumbling block, looked in the civilopedia, looked at the tech web entry again, etc. before finding the victory tab.

Once you build it, click on the wonder (on the world map), then look to the top left of the wonder screen. The person icon thingy is what you click to summon earthlings. That took me a bit to figure out as well.

im having a different problem, ive launched the satellite but cant build the exodus gate
i researched nanotech over 100 turns ago so im not sure what ive done wrong

im having a different problem, ive launched the satellite but cant build the exodus gate
i researched nanotech over 100 turns ago so im not sure what ive done wrong

Is your affinity high enough? You require I think level 15 (or 12, not sure) of the Affinity to build the wonder.

Top Bottom