Production Popup

Insom

Chieftain
Maybe a silly question, but I'm not getting the Production Popup when my cities complete production (using the latest SVN version). I see a reference in the "Hints" section of the Wiki to a "No Production Popup" option in the BUG Settings, but I can't find it. Am I missing something?

Maybe a silly question, but I'm not getting the Production Popup when my cities complete production (using the latest SVN version). I see a reference in the "Hints" section of the Wiki to a "No Production Popup" option in the BUG Settings, but I can't find it. Am I missing something?
I mentioned it recently (so it was already in the previous version).
It happens to me when I automate turns.
Usually I would get a popup warning at the end of the turn anyways, but now it suddenly stopped appearing.
And if you see it in the latest (today's) SVN, then it wasn't fixed yet.

Ah, interesting, there is a bug if you don't use the "Wait at end of turn" vanilla game option; I'll get right on fixing that.

Ah, interesting, there is a bug if you don't use the "Wait at end of turn" vanilla game option; I'll get right on fixing that.
Thanks, though I think the problem is when you USE the Bug option to NOT wait, lol.
Technically it's the same, but it may be different in the code (or not).
Anyways, waiting for the fix.

Fix to the issue is on its way to the SVN, will be publicly available in 40 minutes. Revision 11564.

Top Bottom