cant build Guild

Nevernamed69

Chieftain
I have version 2.92 I have the prereqs to build the masons, glassblower, etc guild I have great engineer in the correct city with the charter but even though it doesnt say why it will not let me build the guild? Any ideas?

I have the gassblowers building in the city and I check the great engineers option and the option to help with the building isn't highlighted I only have one national wonder in the city besides the grand mastercraftsman guild charter. Thanks for the great mod!!

Thanks for the pointer I figured out that I needed to have the civic guilds enabled. Duh?!

Hi,

I have the same prob...

I have all the pre-reqs done to allow me to start up a guild, but the great engineer that is in place in the city will not build it...
The option is blue and the national wonder is build, but no joy, he will not build my blacksmiths guild...

Any ideas?

Oh 2.9.2 verion.

Actually, you don't have to have the guilds civic enabled. However, if you have the barter civic enabled (which is the one you start with), it will disable corporations (and guilds). This will prevent you from creating new guilds and corporations. Early on, the only other alternative is slavery. Also, you do not need to use a great person the build the guild, but you may use them if you want to finish it quickly. However, corporations still require great people.

Top Bottom